At Strength Lab, we offer a range of coaching options to help you achieve your goals.
At the centre of our approach is a unique focus on using strength to improve movement quality, reduce nagging injuries and pain, as well as developing a healthy relationship with food.
Our goal is to provide you with the skills and education you need to create a lifestyle you can sustain 365 days a year – moving better and feeling better.
Because ultimately, we want you to live better.
Barbell Club Membership
Individualised strength program, group strength coaching, group fitness training, nutrition coaching, access to Strength Lab HQ, coaching staff and supportive community.
- Build strength
- Build muscle
- Lose fat
- Reduce nagging injuries
- Supportive environment
- Expert coaches
FROM $95 p/weekGet in Touch
Group Fitness Membership
This is for access to our Group Fitness class timetable.
$39 p/week, no lock in contractGet in Touch
Online coaching is available for those looking to take their strength training to the next level. As an online member of Strength Lab you will be provided with:
- An individualised training program.
- Weekly email updates and check-in
- Online facebook community
- Weekly video feedback and technique analysis
- Nutrition coaching/ guidance
- Suitable for powerlifters, bodybuilders, strength enthusiasts
FROM $75 p/weekGet in Touch
Non-Coaching Gym Membership
This is for access to Strength Lab HQ during staffed hours.
- The same as any other typical gym membership except it is for the strongest gym in South Australia.
- Limited memberships available, and is available by application only.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your application.
$29 p/weekGet in Touch
Strength Lab provides 1-on-1 coaching for those individuals who feel they need more assistance in achieving their goals.
From $100 p/session*
*times are limited specific to coach*Get in Touch